A dica de hoje é simples: tem um subreddit muito famoso chamado TodayILearned, onde as pessoas compartilham coisas interessantes que aprenderam naquele dia.
Como abro diariamente o pocket pra ler um ou outro post, toda vez que abro tem vários posts salvos do TIL que me ensinam algo só de ler o título. É muito prático!
Algumas coisas que mais curti aprender:
- TIL the Japanese have a word (Kenjataimu 賢者タイム) which means the “period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly.”
- TIL in 2015, funk band Vulfpeck took advantage of Spotify’s payment system and released a 5 minute album consisting of just silence called “Sleepify”, told their fans to listen to it on repeat while they slept, and ended up making $20k which funded future album releases and tours.
- TIL The song “La Cucaracha” Is about Cockroaches, Marijuana and Death.
- TIL Liam Neeson was training to be a teacher before he punched a student who pulled a knife out on him. He then gave up on his teaching dream and went into acting.
- TIL that When you are thinking about something in such a way that you are forming words in your mind, you are actually speaking those words extremely quietly. Your vocal chords are moving, and a very sensitive microphone would be able to record what you are “thinking.”
- TIL in England, after 2 thieves broke into a mans home and made off with his laptop, they inspected the device, found serious child abuse material and went to the cops regardless. The paedophile got 3 yrs in jail. The judge gave robbers a 12 month community service orders in light of their good deed
São muitas coisas que aprendi e achei interessante ou me fizeram rir, espero que você também curta 😁